Politica dell’animale domestico
Best Western Minimum Policy for Pet-Friendly Hotels
To help pet-loving travelers know what they can expect when staying at pet-friendly Best Western hotels, the Board has approved a minimum and consistent policy for all hotels who opt to be “pet-friendly.” All pet-friendly properties must meet or exceed these minimum standards.
Other pet types such as cats, birds, monkeys, snakes, or other animals shall be allowed at the discretion of the property. Hotel will have to pre-approve animals other than dogs that fit the size requirements.
2. A refundable damage deposit of up to $50 per stay can be required of all guests with pet(s). If damages occur due to a pet’s stay, the hotel may decide the amount due to the hotel based on the extent of the damage.
3. All pet-friendly properties shall establish reasonable rules with regard to the care and supervision of pets while at the property that shall be provided to, acknowledged by, and signed by guests upon check-in. (See sample guidelines below.) It is recommended that all pet-friendly properties offer a “doggie bag” at check-in to pet owners that includes, at a minimum, pet treats and pet pick-up baggies.
Best Western Irida Resort is the ultimate South Peloponnese location for visiting four legged friends and their companions. Pampered pets and their adoring owners enjoy spacious rooms, tail-waggin amenities; including a complimentary dog tag with if found return to information. Pets can lay back and gaze at the garden or plan a day playing in the beach. At Best Western Irida Resort, the possibilities are endless!
TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT WITH US, PLEASE REVIEW AND ACKNOWLEDGE BEST WESTERN IRIDA RESORT’S PET POLICY
• Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, from a licensed veterinarian. Irida Resort has the right to request this information from you at any time.
• Best Western Irida Resort charges a onetime, non-refundable $20 cleaning fee per pet in your room. There is no pet deposit for medical service animals, provided the pet display certification tags or certification papers are shown to waive the fee.
• Best Western Irida Resort allows a maximum of two pets per room.
• Best Western Irida Resort allows non-aggressive domestic pets.
• Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds. Please refer to the property map for designated pet walking areas and the location of the pet park.
• Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
• Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property. Our concierge can provide you with a list of local pet sitting services in the area. Since these services are not provided by Best Western Irida Resort, we cannot be held responsible for any pet service engaged by you.
• If a pet is left unattended and is inconveniencing our guests, you will receive a warning from the hotel. On the second violation, a $100 “time out” fee is assessed by Best Western Irida Resort.
• Display the special “UNLEASHED” do not disturb sign on your door to alert hotel team members a pet is in residence.
• Pets are not allowed in food & beverage outlets, the pool cape, the gym, boardwalk or the beach.
• Pets should not be left on the balcony
Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s). Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Best Western Irida Resort, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
Best Western Irida Resort allows guests and their pets to enjoy the outdoors with a walk by the ocean or simply to sit and bask in the sun. The road near the sea is equipped with benches and a waste station.
People do walk their dogs on the beach after sundown, because the sea turtles Caretta–Caretta are nesting. However, caution is suggested as far as walking dogs on the boardwalk area.