Irida Resort Suites Commitment to You, Our Guests, as we navigate Through Coronavirus (Covid-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, Irida Resort Suites, supporting our guests and workforce, and travel safety.
Health and Hygiene – Updated as of June 20, 2022
Irida Resort Suites Clean Stay with Chloron’s Protection has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay: Irida Resort Suites Clean Stay with Chloron’s protection. The program has been developed with special brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces and cleaning disinfection protocols.
Irida Resort Suites Clean Stay builds upon Irida Resort Suites already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program will feature Chloron’s trusted cleaning products, solutions and training. The Programme will include:
- Irida Resort Suites Clean Stay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist to sanitize surfaces and objects
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocol
The rollout of Irida Resort Suites’ Clean Stay will begin at this month.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our place today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC, EODY), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
What to Expect During Your Stay. As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next. Please reach out to us directly to understand their latest local guidelines.
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas of our place to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. The State currently require that all of our Team Members and guests wear face coverings while in closed areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Our hotel has adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such, restaurant and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.
Your Travel Flexibility – Updated as of June 20, 2022
We have made additional adjustments to our modification and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”)—that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 30, 2022 can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”)—that are booked between today and June 30, 2022 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
If you cancel a rate which required an advanced payment or deposit, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible. Due to the influx of cancellations, it may take up to 30 days to complete your request.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the Irida Resort Suites website, app, you can change your reservation or contact the Irida Resort Suites team. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.